THIS has been stuck in my head since I woke up singing it at 5am this morning! So I youtubed "they might be giants".. and have decided I kinda love them.. lets see how long this obsession lasts
Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch, who watches over meeeeeee build a little bird house in your soullll. Not to put too fine a point on it, say im the only bee in your bonnet build a little bird house in your soulllllll :D
That's nothing compared to the following songs that I only need to hear about 2 seconds of before I need some intense therapy to rid my mind of the tune.
Particle Man - TMBGs The Killing of Georgie - Rod Stewart Come and Get it - Bad Finger
That's nothing compared to the following songs that I only need to hear about 2 seconds of before I need some intense therapy to rid my mind of the tune.
ReplyDeleteParticle Man - TMBGs
The Killing of Georgie - Rod Stewart
Come and Get it - Bad Finger