Wednesday, 27 January 2010

My Cornish Creation :)

With nothing better to be doing with my time, today I decided to bake. My dad kept going on about when I was next baking some cornish pasties, as the first time I did, I didn't save him any... bad Pamela!!

So I made some today for daddy bear, and some for Mark too. Although I didn't put onions in Mark's seen as he doesn't like them.

Here are my little meat and veg treats before and after :)







Apple crumble is in baking at the moment.. will be sure to show it off (if it isn't a flop) because that's how sad I have become lol!

3 comments:

  1. NOTE - Never let cornish pasties cook on a grill! always a flat surface!! the contents fell through the middle on this batch.. luckily I made a spare with the excess on a baking tray!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top tip! They look great Pammi, well done you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) my boys seemed to really like them! result! I got a 10/10 for my pastry off of mark.. have you any idea how rare that is!!! :P x

    ReplyDelete