My stupidity really reached new levels this time!
Just back from accident and emergency after keeling over en route to the loo. I knew something was really wrong the minute I tried to get up, had this really tight pain all down my right side, which is my bad side anyway. 5 steps later I go dizzy and say a quick hello to the floor!!
I assumed it was something to do with the wee kidney infection I've had seen as my anti biotics stopped on sat, figured I might have needed another few days. It turns out doing the bouncy did more harm than I thought! I've ripped one of the muscles that connects the hip to the abdomen! Sunday's shenanigans after rangers winning the league (c'mon the teddy bears!) prob damaged it a good bit and whatever way I moved to stand up (cause I can't just stand up at the moment, have to roll onto my good hip and use my arms to push me up) has just been the final straw! So it's 3 days total rest for me, which you guys that know me will know is easier said than done! Poor Mark's ears is all I have to say on that one!
Just gone 4am, Mark has just made me a wee hot water bottle, pain killers, got me into my jammies and propped up in bed so time to try get some sleep.
Is it bad I still think it was worth it? Ibrox was jumping and it was the first time I had been out in weeks that was somewhere other than the doctors or hospital! Besides it was Walter's last game as manager, I couldn't miss that, and not doing the bouncy would have just been plain rude! Sweet sleep all xx
No comments:
Post a Comment