Sunday, 16 August 2009

A brand new start

Yay my first blog on my new page! Thought it was time for a new start, so have done a spot of weeding in all aspects of my life.

The older I get and the more experience I get under my belt, the more blind I become. Most people learn from their pasts, not me. I seem to keep giving people the benefit of the doubt, only to be portrayed in all the wrong lights again. Do I have a sign on my head that says "doormat", "mug" or "attention psycho's wanted"? It kind of feels like that sometimes.

Anyway, here I am ready to be a new person. Maybe not new, just altered. I've done the caterpillar stage, been stuck in my little cocoon for a tad too long now and come out the other side as a wee butterfly. Not quite ready to fly yet, my wings are just a little wet still.

1 comment:

  1. Lovin the new page chick, u are becoming a lady , and a beautiful one at that, and u and mark are going to have the best life together,i might do a new blog to, we see hahaha love u darlin xxx

    ReplyDelete