Sunday, 23 August 2009

Wee get together at Mhairi's



So here is a wee side ways video of my aunt Mhairi (said like vah-ree) and my Aunt Michelle who is up visiting with my uncle Ron from Surrey.

This is only the second time that Mark has met them, and the poor sod was in for a rough ride... bless him lol!

My family are a little crazy, it's why I am the way I am! Dodgy gene pool :P Michelle though, I don't know what her excuse is and yes that was her pretending to have a baby and hang herself in that video! She is quite a character, I took around 9 videos tonight! She's fillipeno, and with the karaoke if she can't read the words fast enough she just makes up her own... I didn't need a drink tonight.. I had such a giggle just watching them all sing!

My baby did well though and we made it through the night! Off to snuggle up I go

2 comments:

  1. Lol pammi, it must be something to do with scotland haha, as ma family in glasgow are all mental lol, poor wee mark haha!!, at least he survived xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol well she's not scottish lol it must just be the effect my mental family have had on her!

    he lived to tell the tale though and went back for more ribbing today... we were over helping emma paint her new flat with Ronnie and Michelle! Again they were extracting the urine! Poor wee sod! Then again he has me to come home to, to make it all better.. what more could he want :P xxxx

    ReplyDelete