- The lack of mobile signal in this house, 90% of my conversations consist of "Can you hear me now? what about now? yet? grrr I've moved through every room already, just phone the landline".
- People who would rather gob off about you, without realising the issues they are raising are ones that directly apply to them.. gotta giggle I s'pose but still.. stop itttt!
- The toothpaste lid being left off.
- Using a buttery knife in the jam pot so when you go to use the jam it's become this buttery jammy gloopy jug of crappiness! PACK IT IN! Jutter is not cool!! It does not taste good!
- Michelle McManus, oh she's just a twat! Seriously get her off the telly!! Makes you wanna rip your ears off and poke out your eyes just so you don't have to suffer her!
- When casualty is cancelled for some other programme that is clearly guff compared to the legend that is Holby City ED!
- Holby city is available on bbc england on a tuesday but not here until a Thursday???
- Trampy girls, not that I'm judging. You all know the ones though, aw life sucks without a man so I'll go hop on anything I can in the hope they think I'm fabbi and boost my ego.. put that narsty little thing away love, we don't need to see it, or hear about it!
- People who expect too much! Yeah I don't have a job, but it doesn't mean I have to carry out the tasks of an entire family! Ungrateful sods!
- The job shop! Seriously if you guys are going to enter a public place and sit so bloody close to me at least have the common courtesy to shower first, and if you're feeling super adventurous that day, I'd appreciate if you could stretch to a dod of colgate, many thanks :)
- The sound of someone filing their nails, eek! It makes my blood run cold!
- Frenemies - you know the bitchy type girls who are all like "hey little chick" when they turn round in the next breath and are all like "did you hear about that wee pleb such and such" get it sorted.
- Mark's fascination with top gear and other such guff boy progs.
- I seem to be the only one who makes tea in this house. Everyone else offers but never actually does it, in the hope I get fed up waiting and go make one myself, for everyone though not just me!
- People who cancel the same plan more than once! 4 times this week I have had my schedule jiggled about because someone can't get a grip on their stuff. Not an easy task when I have to juggle nana in with all my plans.
- Mum's constant whinging about petrol and milage! Urgh! I'm only on her insurance to take Nana to doctors appointments and such like, believe me if I could trust Nana on public transport or walking I would.
- Cold feet and hands.
- Girls/women who walk about with lipstick on their teeth.
- Mascara gloop, you know right in the corner of your eye.. bleugh!!
- Corned beef
- Mensturation
- Lack of sleep
- Coffee
- Overly tattoo'd females
- Overly hairy men
- Monobrows
- Selfish/rude/spoiled people
- Ignorance
- Social workers
- Over confidence
- Laziness
- Nana being shafted. Conveniently ignoring her illness long enough to take a substancial amount of money off her and accepting it as a gift. In fact, anyone being shafted gets my back up!
- Mark's love of Call of Duty, I don't understand it and like to pretend it does not exist, but that is not possible as he loves it!
- When things of mine mysteriously disappear! clothes, jewellery, make up, even underwear!! it is kind of getting beyond a joke now!
- Cheesy american telly shows! Ricki Lake, Sally Jessy blah de blah to name but two! However, Jerry Springer can sometimes be slightly amusing! Daytime tv sucks in general!
- River city! It's crap, boring and embarrassing!
- Earache - it is just the worst! Quickly followed by toothache and headaches.
- The shower going cold mid shampoo!
- Freedom of speech (to a certain extent).... some people should just be silenced at birth cause frankly they are full of mince.
- Random empty threats of having your face panned in. I was quite looking forward to it, didn't happen.. now there IS a surprise.
- Cramp
- Nana and the hearing aid situation. She purposely breaks them, then gets me to fix them, clean them and put them back in her ears. I think she thinks it's a game, it happens up to 5 times a day and frankly it's disturbing and gross.
- The fact that Mark does more for nana than her own kids. He's not my hubby yet you know. Even if he was, it's still bang out of order.
- Messy handwritting
- Cupasoups... they're just badly flavoured water
- Raddish
- My hair falling out by the handful - dunno if it's stress or thyro issues.... either way I'm no happy
- Feelings of sadness, hopelessness, anxiety, fear with no apparent reason or just those random days when you can do nothing but cry.
- Squeaky doors, windows, anything hingelike that squeaks actually.
- Chipped cups, plates etc
*saunters off to bed grumbling some more* Night all xx
No comments:
Post a Comment